Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of


the 4th of July came and went with a bang!! and a boom boom too, I was busy all weekend, on Friday, I helped a friend to get her window coverings off, ( she got new windows) came home and did some stitching, D/H and I went out to dinner in the evening.


Saturday early brunch and a matinee with friends, rested for couple of hours, went out for dinner and Cruised downtown. got to see the fireworks of our nearby golf course and, sat in front of the TV to view the synchronized BIG BAY BOOM, got to see the New York and the Boston show too.

Sunday Early run to the San Diego Zoo, got to see the new Elephant Odyssey atracion , great place, can wait till the trees get bigger, then went for brunch follow by shopping and finally came home and made myself a tall an refreshing MICHELADA!! stitch and play with fabric till late.

Monday , reality sucks, but no wonder I was so tired. Next week I got to do noting, oh wait it is my birthday weekend so there goes that idea.

Blow out the candles., make a wish and hope for a better one next year, not just for me but for the rest of the county, world too.

No comments: